Resilient Thinkers provides Teen and Young Adult Mentoring,
a practical service for Teens (age 13 and up), and young adults.
Life is so up and down. Sometimes it's exciting and going great, and other times it's full of drama, stress, worry and nightmarish problems.
Relationships, school or uni pressures, friendship problems, or feeling completely lost and questioning your worth or place in the world... These are all things that can be dealt with in a mentoring session, and that you may not feel ok talking to parents about. You may have no interest in talking about your feelings - and that's ok - we'll just focus on what's happening in your life, and what changes you want. You just can't face everything on your own - you need support from someone that is easy to talk to, will listen, and maybe offer some guidance with things that are overwhelming you and seeming way too hard.
Resilient Thinkers Teen and Young Adult Mentoring with Nicki can help you with;
- relationship and friendship problems
- working through and resolving the big problems keeping you awake at night
- bringing more of what you want into your life, and letting go of what you don't want
- managing stress better
- creating a holistic plan for managing and overcoming symptoms of depression, anxiety or feeling perpetually low or 'stuck'
- finding a direction in life that is right for you and will support you to feel a strong sense of purpose and happiness
- recognising your unique strengths
- feeling like you don't fit in very well in this crazy, full-on world
- sticking with school or studies to reach your end goal
- learning to be more assertive / self-compassionate / focused etc
- any issues surrounding sex, intimacy and sexuality
- letting go of fears and phobias
- transforming addictive behaviours (self-harming, gaming, etc)
- repeated thoughts of hopelessness or wanting life to end
- issues with trust
- processing and understanding your experiences of grief and loss
This mentoring service is provided from
and via Skype
** Additional Skype Sessions may be arranged for afternoon appointments, on request.
Please text Nicki on 0413 50 93 65 to check availability **
Mentoring fees are;
- Initial Consultation (In-person or Skype) - $165 per 1.5 Hour
- Follow-up Consultation (In-person or Skype) - $165 per 1.5 Hour, or $125 per 1 Hour
** Please note fees include consultation plus detailed, post-consultation summary for ongoing support