Resilient Thinking For Parenting Teens School Workshops
Fees & 'Terms & Conditions'
Fees & 'Terms & Conditions'
- BRISBANE REGION SCHOOLS - There are two options for covering the workshop fee; (1) The school &/or P&C outright pay a fee of $1550, or (2) Attending parents individually pay $99 per person at the time of booking (please note there must be at least 12 paid participants for the workshop to go ahead)
- SCHOOLS OUTSIDE THE BRISBANE REGION - There are two options for covering the workshop fee; (1) The school &/or P&C outright pay a fee of $1550, or (2) Attending parents individually pay $99 per person at the time of booking (please note there must be at least 12 paid participants for the workshop to go ahead). Additional fees may be charged for travel time, accommodation and flights. Where this option is chosen, additional fees must be paid at least 1 month prior to the workshop
- Where the workshop fee is paid in advance, in full and outright, the workshop booking cannot be confirmed until full payment is received in full at least one calendar month before the event date
- Where the workshop fee is paid by individual payments, the workshop booking cannot be confirmed until the minimum of 12 participants have booked in and paid in full
- This workshop is designed for participants to have time to reflect, interact and connect with other participants during activities. It is for a minimum of 12, and maximum of 18 participants
- The client school is responsible for providing a suitable venue, relevant equipment to be agreed upon in advance (including provision for PowerPoint presentation) and any catering as required by the school. There are a series of small breaks, a 45 minute lunch break, and a 15 minute registration period at the beginning of the workshop
- The client school is responsible for promoting the workshop to the school community & parents. Where the school is paying the outright fee, the school is responsible for organising a simple ticketing system so that only a maximum of 18 participants book in.
- Where it is chosen for parents to personally pay the individual fee, Resilient Thinkers will organise & provide a secure booking system to book and make payments
- The presenter, Nicki McCosker-Dell, will arrive at least 1 hour before the commencement of the workshop to ensure timely set-up & to personally greet participants as they arrive
- Workshops cancelled more than one calendar month before the workshop date receive a 100% refund; events cancelled less one month & more than 2 weeks before the workshop date receive a 50% refund; workshops cancelled less than 2 weeks before the event date are not refunded
- In the event of the client cancelling a workshop, any travel and accommodation fees incurred by the facilitator in relation to the workshop will also be charged to the client
- This workshop is NOT to be used as a substitute for medical advice, counselling, or other health-related services or as a replacement for the services of a trained medical or mental health professional