Resilient Thinkers provides Parent Mentoring,
to support parents in the many challenges along the parenting path.
Parents have such a special and important role! It's a big job, and at times frustrating, overwhelming, lonely and even desparing. Finding balance in life, having time to stop, breathe, contemplate and fully address the complex challenges of being a parent (and having a life outside of this) can seem out of reach at times.
Nicki provides that much needed space for parents to off-load, get clarity, get inspiration, nut out solutions, build confidence and care for their own needs. All parents, main carers and grandparents are welcome.
Resilient Thinkers Parent Mentoring with Nicki is for those parents who are needing practical guidance and support with;
- creating more balance so that family life is calmer, more enjoyable and less stressful and relentless
- creating deeper connection with your child
- limit-setting and discipline that is kind, calm and effective
- calming anxiety and feeling more confident in your parenting role
- confidently managing the realities of living with and parenting a teenager or pre-teen
- relationship issues with your partner or co-parent
- parenting highly sensitive children
- being assertive when necessary to ensure your leadership role in the family, and also ensure your needs are being met
- supporting your child through depression, self-harm and/or suicidal thoughts or intentions
- transforming unhealthy coping habits that are not serving you
- finding yourself once again, and having a rich life beyond your role of being a parent
- learning how to help awaken & nurture your child's individual strengths & gifts
This mentoring service is provided from
and via Skype
** Additional Skype Sessions may be arranged for afternoon appointments, on request.
Please text Nicki on 0413 50 93 65 to check availability **
Mentoring fees are;
- Initial Consultation (In-person or Skype) - $165 per 1.5 Hour
- Follow-up Consultation (In-person or Skype) - $165 per 1.5 Hour, or $125 per 1 Hour
** Please note fees include consultation plus detailed, post-consultation summary for ongoing support